Hey, I'm also replying to your email directly, so this is why for this email
you will receive it. What I think you need to do is go to
http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users, enter your email where
it says Unsubscribe or edit options, and enable Mail Delivery. In the
attached picture is my set up. The last two options are No, and Yes. It
should then work