Hi,
Some other information supply. the function breaks at the 3rd ASSERT. Send you the picture. thanks

Hello,
 the message is,
Unhandle exception at 0x7835b701 (mfc80ud.dll) : 0xC0000005: conflit while read 0xf78e9e00.

thanks.

 Hi,

I personally haven't try to program MPI with MFC, but in principle it should work. What kind of error did you get, was there any error message? Thanks.

Shiqing