Hi,

I am getting interested in this thread.

I'm looking for some solutions, where I can redirect a task/message (MPI_send)
to a particular process (say rank 1), which is in a queue (at rank 1) to
another process (say rank 2), if the queue is longer at rank 1.

How can I do it?

First of all, I need to know the queue length at a particular process (rank 1)
at a particular instant. how can I use padb to get that info?

Then on the basis of that info 'send'  some (queued up) messages (from rank 1)
to some other process (say rank 2) which are relatively free. Is that possible?

Jaison Mulerikkal
jmule...@cs.anu.edu.au