Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:24:35 +0200
From: j...@59a2.org
To: us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI program cannot complete

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 19:07, Jack Bryan <dtustud...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I need to use #PBS parallel job script to submit a job on MPI cluster.
Is it not possible to reproduce locally?  Most clusters have a way to submit an
interactive job (which would let you start this thing and then inspect
individual processes).  Ashley's Padb suggestion will certainly be better in a
non-interactive environment.
 Where should I put the (gdb --batch -ex 'bt full' -ex 'info reg' -pid
ZOMBIE_PID) in the script ?

Is control returning to your script after rank 0 has exited?  In that case, you
can just put this on the next line.
How to get the ZOMBIE_PID ?

"ps" from the command line, or getpid() from C code.
Jed