Hi all,

We have lead some tests and the option btl_sm_eager_limit has a positive consequence on the performance. Eugene, thank you for your links.

Now, to offer a good support to our users, we would like to get the value of this parameters at the runtime. I am aware I can have the value running ompi_info like following:
ompi_info --param btl all | grep btl_sm_eager_limit

but can I get the value during the computation when I run mpirun -np 12 --mca btl_sm_eager_limit 8192 my_binary? This value could be compared with the buffer size into my code and some warning put into the output.

Any idea?