Hi Siegmar,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have tried man pages you mention, but one hurdle I am running into
is orte_hosts page.  I don't find the specification of fields for
the file.  I see an example:

   dummy1 slots=4
   dummy2 slots=4
   dummy3 slots=4
   dummy4 slots=4
   dummy5 slots=4

Is the first field (dummyX) machine/node name?  What is the definition
of slots?  (Max number of processes to spawn?)

Am I missing a different man page?  Can you please shed some light?

Thank you.

Tena Sakai
tsa...@gallo.ucsf.edu