Hi,

I'm not sure if I got it correct. The libraries provided in the installers are MPI libraries with Fortran bindings, but they are not the Fortran libraries.

If you want to compile Open MPI, you need to install a Fortran compiler, for example, Intel Fortran Compiler. And in the CMake GUI, you'll be able to enable building MPI Fortran bindings.

Regards,
Shiqing