From: Shiqing Fan [mailto:f...@hlrs.de]
Sent: 10 June 2011 03:31
To: Open MPI Users
Cc: AMARNATH, Balachandar
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] FW: Issue with mpicc --showme in windows

Hi Balachandar,

Which version of OMPI did you use? I know old versions on Windows have such
problem. Using a newer version will solve your problem.

Regards,
Shiqing

On 2011-05-23 11:45 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar wrote:
Hi,

I still don't understand why the command is trying to open a configuration file
from a non-existing location. For me its weird..!! May be, I am doing wrong
somewhere? Am I missing some environment variables which I need to set before
starts working with it ?

Regards
Balachandar