Hello,

Thank for the answer.
I am testing with OpenMPI-1.4.3: my computation is queuing. But I did not read anything obvious related to my issue. Have you read something which could solve it? I am going to submit my computation with --mca mpi_leave_pinned 0, but do you have any idea how it affect the performance? Compared to using Ethernet?

Many thanks for your support.