Hello people,
                        I am trapped in the following problem plz help me.
Suppose a process A sends a message to process B. The process B will receive
the message with MPI_Recv with MPI_ANY_SOURCE in the source argument. Let say
process B does not know that A is the sender. But I want B to receive message
from process A (the one who actually sends the message to process B). But if I
use MPI_ANY_SOURCE, then any message from any source is captured by process B
(let say there are other processes sending messages). Instead of MPI_ANY_SOURCE
I cannot use A in the source argument as B does not know about the sender. What
should I do in this situation ?

regards,
Mudassar Majeed