Thank you for your answer. Actually, I used the term UDP to show the
non-connection oriented messaging. TCP creates connection between two parties
(who communicate) but in UDP a message can be sent to any IP/port where a
process/thread is listening to, and if the process is busy in doing something,
all the received messages are queued for it and when ever it calls the recv
function one message is taken from the queue.

I am implementing a distributed algorithm that will provide communication
sensitive load balancing for computational loads. For example, if we have 10
nodes each containing 10 cores (100 cores in total). So when MPI application
will start (let say with 1000) processes (more than 1 process per core) then I
will run my distributed algorithm MPI_Balance (sorry for giving MPI_ prefix as
it is not a part of MPI, but I am trying to make it the part of MPI ;) ). So
that algorithm will take those processes that communicate more in the same node
(keeping the computational load on 10 cores on that node balanced).

So that was the little bit explanation. So for that my distributed algorithm
requires that some processes communicate with each other to collaborate on
something. So I need a kind of messaging that I explained above. It is kind of
UDP messaging (no connection before sending a message, and message is always
queued on the receiver's side and sender is not blocked, it just sends the
message and the receiver takes it when it gets free from other task).

I have tried to use the combination of MPI_Send, MPI_Recv, MPI_Iprobe,
MPI_Isend, MPI_Irecv, MPI_Test etc, but I am not getting that thing that I am
looking for. I think MPI should also provide that way. May be it is not in my
knowledge. That's why I am asking the experts. I am still looking for it :(

thanks and regards,
Mudassar Majeed
PhD Student
Linkoping University
PhD Topic: Parallel Computing (Optimal composition of parallel programs and
runtime support).