Greetings,

Until today I was running my openmpi applications with no errors/warnings
Today I restarted my computer (possibly after an automatic openmpi update)
and got these warnings when
running my program
[tohiko@kw12614 1d]$ mpirun -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH -hostfile hosts -np 10 hello
librdmacm: couldn't read ABI version.
librdmacm: assuming: 4
CMA: unable to get RDMA device list
[[21652,1],0]: A high-performance Open MPI point-to-point messaging module
was unable to find any relevant network interfaces:

Module: OpenFabrics (openib)
  Host: kw12614

Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.
[kw12614:03195] 10 more processes have sent help message
help-mpi-btl-base.txt / btl:no-nics
[kw12614:03195] Set MCA parameter "orte_base_help_aggregate" to 0 to see
all help / error messages

Is this normal? And how come it happened now?
-- Tohiko