On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 05:06:35PM -0500, Rayson Ho wrote:
> Thanks, I just downloaded it again and it is not a corrupted file anymore!
>
> (But what's happened to the "what source control system do you guys
> use" question usually asked by Jeff? :-D )

We used CVS for a long time, then switched to SVN in I think 2007?

I am way late to the git party, but git-svn is looking mighty
attractive as a first step towards transitioning to full git.  One
more awful svn merge might be enough to push us over the edge.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Lab, IL USA