On Jun 1, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Aurélien Bouteiller wrote:

> You need to pass the following option to configure:
> --with-devel-headers --enable-binaries
>
> I don't know exactly why the default is not to build them anymore, this is a
> bit confusing.

That is not correct -- the default is to build and install all OMPI binaries
(including mpicc and friends).  If using --enable-binaries fixed the issue for
you, then there's something else going on.

--with-devel-headers has never been the default; it's a
developer-working-with-OMPI-internals kind of feature (which <1% of our users),
so you have to specifically enable it.

For corporate legal information go to: