Thank you for your answers. I've tried that but it doesn't seem to work.

The latest command I've issued is

# $HOME/aplic/openmpi/1.6/bin/mpirun -np 1 -host
localhost ./init_barrier_fini : -x
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/Computational/harald/aplic/openmpi/1.6/lib
-prefix /home/Computational/harald/aplic/openmpi/1.6/ -x
PATH=/home/Computational/harald/aplic/openmpi/1.6/bin -np 1 -host
M2 /home/Computational/harald/tests/mpi/multi-machine/init_barrier_fini

But I get the same error. Please, notice the message
bash: /home/harald/aplic/openmpi/1.6/bin/orted: El fitxer o directori no
existeix
which means that it cannot find orted. That orted exists in the
localhost but not in the other machine.

Additionally, I've tried the following command, but it gets blocked...

# mpirun -display-map -np 1 -host localhost /bin/date : -np 1 -host
M2  /bin/date

 Data for node: dell    Num procs: 1
        Process OMPI jobid: [880,1] Process rank: 0

 Data for node: knights1.bsc.es Num procs: 1
        Process OMPI jobid: [880,1] Process rank: 1

Any ideas?

Thank you.

El dl 18 de 06 de 2012 a les 10:04 -0400, en/na Jeff Squyres va
escriure: