On 6/26/2012 9:20 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Sorry, this looks like an application issue -- i.e., the linker error you're
getting doesn't look like it's coming from Open MPI.  Perhaps it's a missing
application/middleware library.

More specifically, you can take the mpif90 command that is being used to generate these
errors and add "--showme" to the end of it, and you'll see what underlying
compiler command is being executed under the covers.  That might help you understand
exactly what is going on.