Hi....

I have a large program written in FORTRAN 77 with a couple of routines
written in C++.  It has MPI commands built into it to run on a large scale
multiprocessor IBM systems.  I am now having the task of transferring this
program over to a cluster system.  Both the multiprocessor and cluster
system has linux hosted on them.  The Cluster system has GNU FORTRAN and GNU
C compilers on it.  I am told the Cluster has openmpi.  I am wondering if
anybody out there has had to do the same task and if so what I can expect
from this.  Will I be expected to make some big changes, etc.?  Any advice
will be appreciated.

Thanks.