On Nov 28, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Mariana Vargas Magana <mmaria...@yahoo.com.mx>
wrote:

> Hi openmpi'users
>
> I now trying to install mrmpi in a cluster to use it with openmpi, I
> installed locally openmpi with the option --disable-dlopen , I install also
> mrmpi without apparent problems but when testing with the basic commands in a
> python27 shell

What is mrmpi?

> from mrmpi import mrmpi
> mr=mrmpi()
>
> I get the following warning, and shell stays waiting without response….
>
> libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for
> /sys/class/infiniband_verbs/uverbs0

Looks like OMPI was built with Infiniband support, but we aren't finding the
required support libraries wherever the process is running. They were probably
present on the machine where you built OMPI. You should check the remote node,
and either install the libraries there or re-configure OMPI to ignore
inifiniband. See "./configure -h" to find the relevant IB option - I think it
is --without-openib