On Apr 25, 2013, at 9:50 AM, W Spector <w...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I just downloaded 1.7.1.  The new files in the use-mpi-f08 look great!
>
> However the use-mpi-tkr and use-mpi-ignore-tkr directories don't fare so
> well.  Literally all the interfaces are still 'ierr'.

Oy.  I probably should have realized that before I sent it to you...

> While I realize that both the F90 mpi module and interface checking, were
> optional prior to MPI 3.0, the final argument has been called 'ierror' since
> MPI 1!  This really should be fixed.

Will do.  I just talked to my Fortran partner in crime on the OMPI project
(Craig Rasmussen), and he agreed to add it to his to-do list.  It might take a
little time to get done, but I'll open a bug on it so that it's not forgotten.

For corporate legal information go to: