On 05/22/13 17:08, Blosch, Edwin L wrote:
Apologies for not exploring the FAQ first.

No comments =)

If I want to use Intel or PGI compilers but link against the OpenMPI that ships
with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 (compiled with g++ I presume), are there any
issues to watch out for, during linking?

At least, the Fortran-90 bindings ("use mpi") won't work at all (they're compiler-dependent.

So, our way is to compile a version of Open MPI with each compiler. I think this is recommended.

Note also that the version of Open MPI shipped with Linux is usuallu a bit
dusty.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)