From:   Stefano Zaghi <stefano.za...@gmail.com>
To:     Open MPI Users <us...@open-mpi.org>,
Date:   21.06.2013 09:45
Subject:        Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.6.4 and Intel
Composer_xe_2013.4.183: problem with remote runs, orted: error while
Sent by:        users-boun...@open-mpi.org

Dear Thomas,

thank you very much for your very fast replay.

Yes I have that library in the correct place:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 stefano users 3.0M May 20 14:22
opt/intel/2013.4.183/lib/intel64/libimf.so

Stefano Zaghi
Ph.D. Aerospace Engineer,
Research Scientist, Dept. of Computational Hydrodynamics at CNR-INSEAN
The Italian Ship Model Basin
(+39) 06.50299297 (Office)
My codes:
OFF, Open source Finite volumes Fluid dynamics code
Lib_VTK_IO, a Fortran library to write and read data conforming the VTK
standard
IR_Precision, a Fortran (standard 2003) module to develop portable codes