You say:

> one possiblity is use different mpif90 and mpicc, but I
> checked in my case they all use gcc 4.3.4

Do you really mean gcc for both,
or is it gfortran for mpif90 perhaps?

What is the output of:

mpif90 --show
and
mpicc --show

for each OMPI version?

Maybe other list subscribers can help, but I'd suggest that
besides the information above, you send in your
configure command line for each OMPI version.
It is hard to guess what is the problem from the tidbits
of information that you sent.

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa