This is on a Windows box? If so, I don't know if anyone built/posted a 64-bit
release version for Windows (you might check the OMPI site and see if there is
something specific for 64-bit), and we don't support Windows directly any more.
You might also look at the cygwin site for a downloadable version that runs
under cygwin.