Hello
I am using OpenMPI ver 1.8.1 on a cluster of 4 machines.
One Redhat 6.2 and three busybox machine. They are all 64bit environment.

I want to use --preload-binary option to send the binary file to hosts but
it's not working.

# /mpi/bin/mpirun --prefix /mpi --preload-files ./a.out --allow-run-as-root
--np 4 --host box0101,box0103 --preload-binary ./a.out
mpirun was unable to launch the specified application as it could not access
or execute an executable:

Executable: ./a.out
Node: box0101

while attempting to start process rank 17.
17 total processes failed to start
#

If I sent the binary by SCP beforehand, the command works fine. SCP is
working fine without password between the hosts.
Is the option supposed to work?
Thank you,

Eiichi