Hey all,

this is the first time I contact this list. I'm using OpenMPI 1.6.5 on an inhomogeneous cluster with 2 machines. Short: With few processes everything works fine but with some more my application crashes. (Yes, I can guarantee that in every scenario I start processes on both machines).  I posted the problem already with all details on stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24164825/mpi-connect-fails-inhomogeneous-cluster). Please have a look at it. What exactly is the problem and how can I fix it?
Every help and guess is appreciated and will be tested...
Thanks in advance,

Kurt