Open MPI

See below
I have been looking at the openmpi doc page and would like some pointers on
how to implement the wrapper.txt file with  mpifort.
I have the wrapper .txt file how does mpifort use the wrapper.txt file.
Do I create a script copy the fortran wrapper.txt commands in the file to a
mkmf?  Not reall sure on how to proceed.  Any help would be appreciated.
See info below
Dan Shell

 make -f Make_lib_FMS
mpifort -Duse_netCDF -Duse_netCDF3 -Duse_libMPI -DUSE_OCEAN_BGC
-DENABLE_ODA -DSPMD -DLAND_BND_TRACERS -I/usr/include
-I/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/openmpi/include
-I/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/newmom/netcdf
-I/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/newmom/netcdf/include   -fcray-pointer  -g
-fdefault-real-8 -O2 -Waliasing -ffree-line-length-none -fno-range-check
-c -I/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/newmom/src/shared/include
-I/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/newmom/src/shared/mpp/include
/root/Desktop/NEW_MOM/newmom/src/shared/mpp/mpp_data.F90
No underlying compiler was specified in the wrapper compiler data file
(e.g., mpicc-wrapper-data.txt)