Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble configuring OpenMPI for use with the Intel compilers.  I run
the command "./configure -prefix=/opt/openmpi/intel CC=icc CXX=icpc FC=ifort
2>&1 | tee ~/openmpi-config.out" and I notice three problems:

  1.  I get two instances of "Report this to
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help"; with regard to netinet/in.h and
netinit/tcp.h in the output (attached)
  2.  I receive a note about Vampire Trace being broken and finally a failed
configure warning
  3.  Configure ultimately fails because it failed to build GNU libltdl.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.9.4 on a 3.5 Ghz 6-core Intel Xeon E5 with Intel
compilers version 14.0.1.  The OpenMPI version I'm trying to build is 1.8.1.

My environment is set with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/intel/lib/intel64

As an aside, if there are any configuration options for OpenMPI that will take
special advantage of the Xeon processor, I would love to know more about them.

Thank you very much for your time.

Pete Bosler