Andrew,

Thanks.  We're using the RHEL version because it was less complicated
for our environment in the past, but sounds like we might want to
reconsider that decision.

Do you know why we don't see the message with lower node count
allocations?  It only seems to happen when the node count gets over a
certain point?

thanks