Dear all,

I had some wonderful talking about MPI_type_create_struct adn isend\irecv
with
Gilles, Gustavo, George, Gus, Tom and Jeff. Now all is more clear and my
program works.

Now I have another question. In may program I have matrix:

*QQMLS(:,:,:) *that is allocate as

*ALLOCATE(QQMLS(9,npt,18)*), where npt is the number of particles

QQMLS is double precision.

I would like to sent form a CPU to another part of it, for example, sending
QQMLS(:,50:100,:). I mean sending the QQMLS of the particles between 50 to
100.
I suppose that i could use MPI_Type_vector but I am not sure. The particle
that I want to sent could be from 25 to 50 ecc.. ecc..so  blocklength
changes everytime.

Do I have to use MPI_type_create_struct?
Do I have correctly understood MPI_Type_vector?

Thanks a lot

Diego