Try something like this instead:

—map-by ppr:12:node —bind-to core —slot-list=0,2,4,6,8,…

You’ll have to play a bit with the core numbers in the slot-list to get the
numbering right as I don’t know how your machine numbers them, and I can’t
guarantee it will work - but it’s worth a shot. If it doesn’t, then I may have
to add an option for such purposes

Ralph