Dear Ralph,

I am using Open MPI 1.10. I will recompile with "—enable-debug" and do as you
suggested. I get back in touch with more information soon.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://fspiga.github.io ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not
to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission."