Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

After consulting the Gromacs docs, as you suggested, Gromacs already
supports checkpoint/restart. thanks for the suggestion.

Previously, I asked about checkpoint/restart in Open MPI because I want to
checkpoint MPI Application and restart/migrate it while it is running.
For the example, I run MPI application in node A,B and C in a cluster and I
want to migrate process running in node A to other node, let's say to node
C.
is there a way to do this with open MPI ? thanks.

Regards,

Husen