On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Nathan Hjelm <hje...@me.com> wrote:

> As of 2.0.0 we now support experimental verbs. It looks like one of the
> calls is failing:
>
> #if HAVE_DECL_IBV_EXP_QUERY_DEVICE
>     device->ib_exp_dev_attr.comp_mask = IBV_EXP_DEVICE_ATTR_RESERVED - 1;
>     if(ibv_exp_query_device(device->ib_dev_context,
> &device->ib_exp_dev_attr)){
>         BTL_ERROR(("error obtaining device attributes for %s errno says
> %s",
>                     ibv_get_device_name(device->ib_dev), strerror(errno)));
>         goto error;
>     }
> #endif
>
> Do you know what OFED or MOFED version you are running?

Per one of our gurus, answers from your IB page:

1. Which OpenFabrics version are you running? Please specify where you got
the software from (e.g., from the OpenFabrics community web site, from a
vendor, or it was already included in your Linux distribution).
   Mellanox OFED 3.1-1.0.3 (soon to be 3.3-1.0.0)

2. What distro and version of Linux are you running? What is your kernel
version?
   SLES11 SP3 (LTSS); 3.0.101-0.47.71-default (soon to be
3.0.101-0.47.79-default)

3. Which subnet manager are you running? (e.g., OpenSM, a vendor-specific
subnet manager, etc.)
   Mellanox UFM (OpenSM under the covers)

--
Matt Thompson