On Aug 12, 2016, at 2:15 PM, Reuti <re...@staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:

> I updated my tools to:
>
> autoconf-2.69
> automake-1.15
> libtool-2.4.6
>
> but I face with Open MPI's ./autogen.pl:
>
> configure.ac:152: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>
> I recall seeing in already before, how to get rid of it? For now I fixed the
> single source file just by hand.

This means your Autotools installation isn't correct.  A common mistake that
I've seen people do is install Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool in separate
prefixes (vs. installing all 3 into a single prefix).  Another common mistake
is accidentally using the wrong autoconf, automake, and/or libtool (e.g., using
2 out of the 3 from your new/correct install, but accidentally using a
system-level install for the 3rd).

For corporate legal information go to: