disas command fails.

Program terminated with signal 4, Illegal instruction.
#0  0x00000000008da76e in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000000008da76e in ?? ()
#1  0x00000000008da970 in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000bfe9f8 in ?? ()
#3  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) disas
No function contains program counter for selected frame.

>Btw, did you run some simple applications with openmpi 2.0.0 ?
>We do have bits of assembly code, and even if i do not believe they are
specific to intel cpus, i might be wrong >and that could be the root cause.

I didn't run the tests. But I am pretty sure that OpenMPI is working
because, other applications (not siesta) have no problem.
Please note that the CPUs are AMD. Frontend is Opteron 6380 and the compute
nodes are 6282SE

>Also, did you run
>make check
>After you built openmpi ?