From: users [] On Behalf Of Marlborough,
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:47 PM
Subject: [OMPI users] clarity on Comm_connect

Designation: Non-Export Controlled Content
                Trying to do an MPI_Lookup_name. The call is surrounded by a
try catch block. Even with the try catch block the calling process will still
abort if the publishing process has not published the name. Is there a way to
configure/code  to cause MPI to throw a trappable exception?

users mailing list