Hi Tom,

The cluster uses an Infiniband interconnect.  On the cluster I’m requesting:
#PBS -l walltime=24:00:00,nodes=1:ppn=20.  So technically, the run on the
cluster should be SMP on the node, since there are 20 cores/node.  On the
workstation I’m just using the command: mpirun -np 20 …. I haven’t finished
setting Torque/PBS up yet.

Best regards,
Andy