HI!

I trying run parallel "Hello, World!" program using OpenMPI on cluster.
My program written on C++ and compiled with this OpenMPI soft (mpicxx).
Cluster uses InfiniBand and TCP networks.
I install OpenMPI soft in my home directory on manager node.
After this I get to the node via SSH (ssh node54, for example)
and run my program by command:

    $openmpiBinFolder/mpirun -np 1 prog

But next error occured:

 Failed to create a queue pair (QP):

 Hostname: node73
 Requested max number of outstanding WRs in the SQ:                1
 Requested max number of outstanding WRs in the RQ:                2
 Requested max number of SGEs in a WR in the SQ:                   4096
 Requested max number of SGEs in a WR in the RQ:                   4096
 Requested max number of data that can be posted inline to the SQ: 0
 Error:    Invalid argument

 Check requested attributes.
 Open MPI has detected that there are UD-capable Verbs devices on your
 system, but none of them were able to be setup properly.  This may
 indicate a problem on this system.

 You job will continue, but Open MPI will ignore the "ud" oob component
 in this run.

 Hostname: node73

How I can fix it? What does this error mean?

ompi_info command output in application.