I am looking for a decent hybrid MPI+OpenMP benchmark utility which I can
easily build and run with OpenMPI 1.6.5 (at least) and OpenMP under Linux,
using GCC build of OpenMPI as well as the Intel Compiler suite.  I have looked
at CP2K but that is much too complex a build for its own good (I managed to
build all the prerequisite libraries, only to have the build of cp2k itself
just fail).  Also looked at HOMB 1.0.

I am wondering what others have used.  The build should be simple and not
require a large # of prereq libraries to build beforehand.  Thanks!

--john