Yes, it looks like you are mixing multiple versions of Open MPI.

It looks like you have installed Open MPI v1.10.0 via RPM in the system
defaults location (perhaps in /usr/bin and /usr/lib and the like?), and then
installed Open MPI v2.1.1 via building from source under your home directory
(/home/user/EMAN2/bin and /home/user/EMAN2/lib and the like).

Your statement about your program working fine with MCA 2.0 is a little
suspicious -- your should first clear up your PATH issues, recompile your
application, and try running again.  If that fails, please provide all the
information listed in https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/.