Ok, that would be great -- thanks.

Recompiling Open MPI with --enable-debug will turn on several debugging/sanity
checks inside Open MPI, and it will also enable debugging symbols.  Hence, If
you can get a failure when a debug Open MPI build, it might give you a core
file that can be used to get a more detailed stack trace, poke around and see
if there's a NULL pointer somewhere, ...etc.