I'm trying to replicate using the same compiler (icc 2019) on my OSX over
TCP and shared memory with no luck so far. So either the segfault it's
something specific to OmniPath or to the memcpy implementation used on
Skylake. I tried to use the trace you sent, more specifically the
opal_datatype_copy_content_same_ddt mention, to understand where the
segfault happen, but unfortunately there are 3 calls to
opal_datatype_copy_content_same_ddt in the reduce_scatter algorithm. Can
you please build in debug mode and if you can replicate the segfault send
me the stack trace.

Thanks,
  Geore.