To Whom It May Concern:

Hello. I'm new here and I got here via OpenFOAM.

In the FAQ regarding running OpenMPI programs, specifically where someone might
be able to run their OpenMPI program on a local node, but not a remote node, I
would like to add the following for people to check:

Make sure that you can ssh between all of the notes, permutatively.

This often requires setting up passwordless ssh access so if you have two
nodes, make sure that you can ssh into each other from each other without any
issues.

I just had it happen where I forgot to perform this check and so it was trying
to ennumerate the ECDSA key to ~/.ssh/known_hosts and that prompt was
preventing OpenFOAM from running on my multi-node cluster.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ewen Chan