Lee Ann --

Thanks for your bug report.

I'm not able to find a call to NBC_Schedule_request() in
ompi_coll_libnbc_iallreduce().

I see 2 calls to NBC_Schedule_request() in
ompi/mca/coll/libnbc/nbc_iallreduce.c, but they are in different functions.

Can you clarify exactly which one(s) you're referring to?

Location 1:
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/blob/7412e88689ffd1dcc95a587e6ded9d7455fa031c/ompi/mca/coll/libnbc/nbc_iallreduce.c#L183

Location 2:
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/blob/7412e88689ffd1dcc95a587e6ded9d7455fa031c/ompi/mca/coll/libnbc/nbc_iallreduce.c#L247