Looks the bug was reported to Ubuntu almost two years ago but still Unassigned,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openmpi/+bug/1731938
I don't know how many hours of people's time were wasted on re-discovering this
issue.
--Junchao Zhang

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 2:54 PM Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via users