Hi,

I am developing an mpi-based library. We are heavily relied on the one-sided
operations and GPUs.
If I understand correctly, according the FAQ page
https://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=runcuda
<https://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=runcuda>:
  * OpenMPI>2.0 supports CUDA-aware MPI through UCX
  * UCX + OpenMPI does not support ANY one-sided operations yet.
  * 1.8 < OpenMPI < 2.0 DO supports three basic One-Sided Operations
  * OpenMPI does plan to support CUDA-aware One-sided operations in the future.

However, through the web-site I cannot find any timeline for that. So I want to
ask is there any plan recently to
Support CUDA-aware One-sided operations? If yes, there is any estimated
time-line for it?

Thanks,
Bicheng