How can I run OpenMPI's Memchecker on a process created by MPI_Comm_spawn()?
I've configured OpenMPI 4.0.3 for Memchecker, along with Valgrind 3.15.0 and it
works quite well on processes created directly by mpiexec.

I tried to do something analogous by pre-pending "valgrind" onto the command
passed to MPI_Comm_spawn(), but the process is not launched and it returns no
error code.

char *argv[n];
MPI_Info info;
MPI_Comm comm;
int error_code[1];

MPI_Comm_spawn ("valgrind   myApp",  argv,  1,  info,  0,  MPI_COMM_SELF,
&comm,  error_code);

I didn't change the array of myApp arguments argv after adding "valgrind" to
the command;   maybe it needs to be adjusted somehow.

Thanks,
Kurt