From the output you sent (directly to me / off-list), it looks like configure
finished properly.

Are you running in to some kind of problem with building or running Open MPI?

Remember: configure is probing / testing a zillion things on your system.  Many
of the tests will fail (and they're supposed to).

So unless you're actually running into a problem with building, installing, or
running Open MPI, I doubt this "objdump" warning is meaningful.

On Jun 28, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Sahir Butt