Hi George and Gilles.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to test the code I sent.

As Gilles mentioned all tests he made worked perfect, I decided to install a totally new *OMPI 4.1.0* and test again.

Happily, the OOM killer is not shooting any process and all my experimentation worked perfect. The processes on hold remain "alert" to the end of the other processes, always obeying barriers or broadcasts.

It seems to be an issue with my own *OMPI 4.1.0u1a1* installation, not an issue with the current OMPI version.

So I'm going to put this issue on the right mailing list. =)

Thanks for your time and patience to answer to this issue.

Best regards.