Hello,

We've been using OMPI 4.1.0 like a singleton in Linux and Cygwin. The
application is interactive and the user can launch several jobs at the time.
The jobs are launched with the Spawn function.

On Cygwin, when MPI_Comm_disconnect() is called in one job (lets say, A), and
another (B) is still running, the spawned processes on B becomes unable to
respond later, when is needed; A finishes normally. This problem isn't on Linux.

We've noted, beside, that spawned processes at B are sending its messages to
the parent but those messages aren't ever received.

Is there any known issue with this or has someone any idea?

Thanks in advance. Best regards

Martín